GAS SALAMANDER WALL GRILL NAT
Robust and reliable, the Parry natural gas salamander wall grill is the ideal way to cook fish and steaks or melt cheese.
The appliance is constructed from high quality stainless steel making it easy to maintain – while the adjustable flame ensures that temperature regulation is both responsive and user friendly.
Range Match Salamander Features
■ Stainless steel front and sides.
■ Welded stainless steel seams.
■ AGA and CGA design certified, NSF and CE listed.
Unpacked weight (kg) 27
Packed weight (kg) 49
Dimensions (w x d x h) mm 590 x 550 x 485
Warranty 2 year
KW – 5.43
BTU – 18,527
Input Gas Connection 1/2” BSP Male
GAS INPUT PRESSURE 20mbar
Can be converted using conversion kit
• Ribbed branding plate and drip tray included
• Automatic flame failure device
• High quality stainless steel construction
• Valve with inclusive ignition
• Includes ceramic plaque burners designed to give an even heat footprint across the cooking surface
• Multiple height positions
• Chrome toast rack with an integral crumb tray
• Access panel for ease of maintenance