Model 35CS Economy Tube Fired Gas Fryers
Welded Stainless Steel tank with an extra smooth peened finish ensures easy cleaning.
Long-lasting, high-temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency.
Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required.
Cabinet front and door are constructed of stainless steel with galvanized sides and back.
- Thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (190°C-CE).
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator (for gas pressure higher than ½ psi needs external regulator), and automatic main valve.
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off all gas flow automatically if the pilot flame goes out.
- Temperature limit switch safely shuts off all gas flow if the fryer temperature exceeds the upper limit.
- Cabinet – stainless steel front, door
- Galvanized sides and back
- Tank – mild steel with stainless front
- Built-in integrated flue deflector
- Two nickel plated oblong, wire mesh baskets
- One nickel-plated tube rack
- One drain extension
- One drain line clean-out rod
- Removable basket hanger for easy cleaning
- 6” (15.2 cm) adjustable legs
Front 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) NPT drain for quick draining.
Standing pilot and thermostat maintain temperature automatically at the selected temperature (between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (190°C-CE))